Makes working up ladders safer by securely holding tool bags, buckets of water or paint cans securely in place leaving your hands free to work.
- Fits into the hollow rung of most modern aluminium ladders
- Simply attach the item, for example, your paint can, to the LadderLimb™ clip and take it up the ladder and inserting it into the hollow rung at your chosen height
- The LadderLimb™ is a simple, easy-to-use device which fits effortlessly into any of the hollowed rungs at either the left or right hand side of a ladder and at any height.
- The tapered, rubberised ‘limb’ of the LadderLimb fits snugly into the ladder, holding whatever is attached to it securely in place. And, when you wish to work at another height, the LadderLimb™ can be easily and effortlessly withdrawn and placed into another rung.
- The handle of your bucket, tool bag or paint tin is clipped onto the sprung clasp at the end of the hand grip.
- LadderLimb™ allows you to work with three points of contact making it simpler and safer to work at heights. Because the LadderLimb™ fits into the left or right hand ladder rungs, it doesn’t matter whether you are left or right handed.
- The versatile LadderLimb™ makes so many tasks so much easier, whether it’s cleaning out gutters, washing the caravan, pointing or repainting the house, cleaning your windows or pruning trees and bushes… your customers will wonder how they ever managed without one!
- LadderLimb’s tapered rubberised ‘limb’ fits most modern ladders and some stepladders and is a worthwhile step towards making so many up-ladder tasks safer and easier to do.